Using the customer’s journey for people to visit your website and buy your product is something that every business should do when starting out in the world. There are 5 simple steps you can follow to start this journey out:
1) Build your brand. For example, use an ad.
2) Connect with new contacts. Once you have people, give them a reason to keep visiting your site. Have a blog, add new content, etc.
3) Sell more product. Different product keeps people interested.
4) Boost loyalty. Loyalty is essential to keep your current customers sticking around.
5) Bring old people back. Start campaigns to get people’s interest, especially veteran customers.